3 types of swimming pool & cost of building them in India
- Gunite Pools
- Vinyl Pool
The site is dug to remove all the unwanted rock and materials to ensure the surface is smooth enough to build the pool. Then the steel shell placed which forms the base of the entire pool and also plumbing work is done. This shell will be shooted with a concrete mixture that will give the pool a definite shape. At the end finishing of the surface is done to give it a beautiful look. It typically takes 2 to 4 month to build depending on the size of the pool.
- It can be made in many shapes, sizes and depth. There are unlimited design possibilities.
- Easy to renovate, you can change the tiles, add new water features whenever you want. This is not possible with fibreglass and vinyl inner pools.
- Takes time to install. Typically takes 3 to 5 months.
- Costlier than fibreglass and vinyl pool.
Fiberglass pool or Ready-made pool
- It never needs resurfacing. It’s resistant to algae growth, which equates to easy vacuuming and cleaning.
- Most manufacturers have Limited shapes and sizes for this kind of pool. No wider than 16 ft. Fibreglass pools are usually transported by road. Anything more than 16 feet would be difficult to transport. Thus if you planning to have a large pool then this may not be suitable for you.
Accessories & enhancement for Fiberglass.
- JacuzziPool colour
- StepsJacuzzi jets
- Pool ladder
- Countercurrent system
- Extra lights
- ozone/UV system
- Heating system
- Water fountain
- A water fountain or falls,
- Exotic Gazebo,
- Cannabis, & Patios
- Modern Canopy & Pergolas
- Tanning Ledges
- Ground Hot Tub
Vinyl Liner Pool
- Less expensive than gunite and fiberglass pool
- In case of damage Liner Repair & replacement is very easy, typically takes a day or two to fix it.
- You have to be careful with the pool liner. Sharp objects, pets or furniture falling in the pool can damage the liner.